Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Windshield

This is not going to be a very long post, mostly I am just going to let you all know the windshield on my car has been changed and it is now back to needing the engine worked on again.  We went to move it to the front of the house for the guy from Joey's to come and and change it but when I went to start it, I had no luck.  So it is going to need to be looked at again and hopefully this time it will be correct and I will be able to drive it.  If not hopefully plan B for a get around option will work out and as not to jinx it I am not going to be mentioning it on here....  I spent all day yesterday cleaning my car inside, and will most likely be washing it as soon as the engine is done being fixed again.

That is all I really had to say today, I hope everyone is having a good weekend, and I may be on here Friday Night or Saturday morning with news on my car hopefully.

2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget