Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

UnFixable

So my brother has come to the conclusion with his friends that my car is UnFixable, his words not mine, so I paid good money to get a windsheild replaced for a car that will never run again.  Now I have a brand new windsheild and no car.  But I figure I can save the money for a down payment by December, and buy myself a new car for Christmas.  So I moved the first of many transfers from my Checking to my Savings account and have started the search for the big down payment on the first car I will ever buy for myself.  Lets just say that this is not easy.  This is really hard for me, I would love to beable to afford a SUV like my sister has, but I am more reasonable than that.  I would also love to say that I could afford another Taurus like I drove before, which if I really wanted to I know I could. 

But I have come to the idea that I really do want to get myself a Ford Fiesta.  I loved my Taurus, it was smaller than any of the other cars my family has ever driven and lets just say that I have always drove the smallest of the cars.  For starters, my mom a Ford Excursion, my sister a  Ford Escape, my brother a Chevy truck 1500.  My dad drove a  Ford pick up and now drives a Chevrolet Malibu only for the good gas milage since he drives alot for work. 

So here it is the countdown for the savings for my first ever purchase of my own for my own first car.  I am ready to for this I have designed the Fiesta that I want, the hard part will be finding the one with all the specifications that I want.  But I am going to work on it after I get at least 3/4s of the money that I want saved for the down payment first, then it will be the conversation with my mom about buying it and getting the loan.  At which point we can really start the search for the dream car.

2 comments:

  1. Dropping by on the hop and FF a little late though. New follower. Looking forward to reading your future posts.

    Thanks for visiting my blog "Curious Minds" and following...returning the love. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humble beginnings, huh? My sister always loves the car that I gave to her which was actually my first car. And now, we want to surprise her by letting her choose from Orange County, California used cars, as a gift for her 18th birthday. She has been a great charm in the family and she deserves to be spoiled sometimes. So, here the great plan: the party will be held in our town house in Orange County; car dealer will invite her to the shop to pick her dream car! I'm so thrilled by the idea and I hope she'd love it.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget