Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

101 in 1001: Week 1 in Review



This first week of my New Year, New Me has been amazing.  Though I have not completed anything on the list I have made progress to a few of them.

4. Give up Soda's for 1 month - Though I started this one a little bit before the start of my challenge to myself (Jan 1) I am still going strong.  I have replaced the Soda's with tea in the morning which has been great.  Check out some of my good morning tea posts on Instagram

A photo posted by Samantha Jo (@amethystprincss) on
6.  Work out 4 times a week - Though this one is kinda open ended on how long I have to do this, I think I am going to leave it open ended til I reach my goal weight I am not really sure.  This week alone I have worked out almost everyday.  I did miss Wednesday when posting this due to bad weather but I did at least go for a 30 min walk even when I was not doing one of my Zombies Run 5K training workouts.

37. Complete the Zombies Run 5K training - As you can see in the above statement I have started the Zombies Run 5K training and have already started week 2 of the 8 week training.

A photo posted by Samantha Jo (@amethystprincss) on

Though I have not really started everything on this list in full, I have gotten my feet in the waters and looking into making sure I get everything done.  I can not wait to get to some of the other items on the list and look forward to sharing the journey with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment